Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Getting Rid Of The Ugly !

Yeah, your pics from the beginning of thread aren't linked anymore. Where do you have your pics linked from?

But, please don't stop posting pics, your building a beautiful T, and I want to see the progress pics.

Mike

I down load them from my computer... Not sure.. But I think Mike did some cleaning up around here... I might have been on that list.... I don't know...

As far as anymore pictures.. I came back, And was happy to be back, And read a post about me that should have never been made on here or any other site... So Maybe I need to stay gone longer.. Thanks for the kind words Mike.. But I think its for the best that I should just move on....Again thanks.

Why, in every bunch there are always a couple buttholes. They are everywhere you go. Ignore their comments, you will find that most other people already have. Let what you write/say, your work, and your actions show the world who you really are. I don't form a opinion on anyone based on what someone else writes/says. I base it on my oberservation of the person and what they say/do.

I hope you stick around, but in the end it's your choice. Happy Travels either way.

Thanks Mike... But it's all good..:thumbsup:
I been around it all my life... You think by now I would just Smile and move on.... :)

I wish the other pic's were up. I think your build looks great and was looking forward to seeing more of it. Hope you stick around for the guys that enjoy your posts.

You can't just move on in the middle of a build mate, stay, hang around and finish of all your builds. ;) You do great work. It's a dead shame about the earlier pic's though.

I think it is pretty safe to say if Mike had a problem with you specifically you would sure know about it. That being said I am sure it is not on purpose that your pictures are not showing up. I wonder if the pics/links got lost in one of Mikes software upgrades or changes. I like your your build so don't be running off the first time someone says something about it.

I cant see them either,,too bad ,,it was some great work

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back