Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Getting Rid Of The Ugly !

I know con trucks they have eccentrics But I have not heard of them for straight axles that would be nice though. Bushings with an offset.

Say " nolimits". Where in the Sportsman's Paradise are you located?? I'm way over in the NW corner.

Say " nolimits". Where in the Sportsman's Paradise are you located?? I'm way over in the NW corner.

Well I'm pretty far from you..About 5 hrs are better.... I'm about 55 miles North of grand isle..

Man !!! I'm not sure what happen to my last post.... Went to make some change's, And boy it came back crazy looking.. WOW !!!

Well... He never owned a t-bucket before.. And when he bought this one,,he has never road in it until now... It was sitting in a shop for over 20 years..He bought it last year... A few people told the old ownner what I have done to it..

Well let's just say he said... I really messed it up.. That what he was telling people... He said it was all original before I got my hands on it.. I said yes it was !!!!! With a 57 chevy rear end, A 350 chevy motor,2 speed power glide trans, and a fiberglass body,,

OK !!!! Your right..

Yes!!!! this sure look's ORIGINAL...

Man !!!! didn't I really screw this one all up...

looks good i am partial to that look.

Attachments

• Starbird2010 003.JPG
    Starbird2010 003.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 62
It looks great, nice job. :hoist:

ifn ya dont want it changed, dont sell it. Ifn yall sell it, it might get better! :rolleyes:

Ah, note to old owner, it's not yours anymore, it's better now, shut up, a CRAFTSMAN has done his magic.
Nolimits, you did an outstanding update. the guy who sold the car is an idiot if he thinks otherwise.

Ah, note to old owner, it's not yours anymore, it's better now, shut up, a CRAFTSMAN has done his magic.
Nolimits, you did an outstanding update. the guy who sold the car is an idiot if he thinks otherwise.

Ok !!! Now I understand..I think he is just mad because he had the car that way for 20 years and most likely never got to drive it... Then I come a long, And as you say, Did a little magic to it.. Now he is mad.. He didn't even see it yet... A lot of people told him how nice I had made it.. And he was ugly with everyone that told him something.. Even the old guy that bought it from him.. Some people !!!! I just don't get them... I never wanted to show him up are anything like that...Just trying to build a safe and cool car for my friend...Man I have had this kind of stuff around me for a long time...jealous people !!! that's all it boil's down too..:wall:

103_6367.JPG Been busy making a few changes to the t-bucket... Back when My friend lost his job I had to stop on the build.. Now I started back and I decided to make a few more nice changes to the body,and frame.. Here where we are now..100_5970.JPG103_6345.JPG 100_5970.JPG

Making a few adjustment to the Rad. Shell before getting it into paint.. Added a door on the body as well and a few different changes with the wiring and a few other things.. Been going to long from the site..

Oh !!! And this is a new frame I built... I didn't care much for the other one..

No need to post anymore Pictures here... I see the rest of this thread's pictures was deleted..

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back