Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from North Texas

rac43

First post on this forum. Am a NTTB member and really enjoy reading these forum pages. Hope I will be able to contribute my limited knowledge if needed. Have a 23T with 355 chevy in process on installing a Edelbrock cross ram intake with 2 450 Holleys. Will post a photo or two when I get it all set up.:lol:

rac43 said:
First post on this forum. Am a NTTB member and really enjoy reading these forum pages. Hope I will be able to contribute my limited knowledge if needed. Have a 23T with 355 chevy in process on installing a Eldelbrock cross ram intake with 2 450 Holleys. Will post a photo or two when I get it all set up.:lol:

Welcome Bob, Glad to see you made it over. There's load of information here, so if you have a question just ask. These guys are very knowledgable and a fun bunch to boot. :D

Glad to have you here Bob. Welcome!!! Anytime you have something to add, just join right in. The more the merrier!

Ron

rac43 said:
...Will post a photo or two when I get it all set up...:)

:welcome:

Good to have ya here and glad you support the NTBA as well... please note you are certainly "encouraged" to post progress pics as your project comes along! ... Check very carefully... it's in the :rulz: :D

Climb in grab the wheel hit the throttle and enjoy the ride. Welcome

Howdy from the TX Panhandle :welcome:

Vance

Greeting from South Texas.....

Welcome to the site

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back