Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Mustang front end

Has anyone used a mustang 2 front end on a t bucket any pics

• Would u

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Or not

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Any tell what IFS setup this is as it's not a typical MII setup as the rack is rear steer? I'm looking at build a more modern T with an IFS setup like this with the rack behind the crossmember.
The front end is from Scott's HotRods it doesn't bother me that people don't like my front end I do built it the way I wanted it my wife & I drove it 230 miles last Saturday ..... Build your Hotrod the way you want it not the way other people say you should build it

The front end is from Scott's HotRods it doesn't bother me that people don't like my front end I do built it the way I wanted it my wife & I drove it 230 miles last Saturday ..... Build your Hotrod the way you want it not the way other people say you should build it

Thanks for the feedback, I will check it out. I like the lines and the light weight of the t-bucket but want better handling than the suicide front will offer in the mountains.

Thanks for the feedback, I will check it out. I like the lines and the light weight of the t-bucket but want better handling than the suicide front will offer in the mountains.
Front end works great it steers better then before you can cruise at 80-90 miles an hour if you drive that fast i cruise @ 60 np

Carmen, that is the best looking IFS I've seen on a T. I agree that people should build what THEY want, not what is expected.

Jason

I'm thinking of rectangular headlights for mine, maybe a few pics straight on from the front. (standing pic and one level with lights ) and any other random pics you want to include. Thanks
Is that alum. plate for the firewall on the blk T? Nice backdrop for the picture, looks like excellent work on both!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm thinking of rectangular headlights for mine, maybe a few pics straight on from the front. (standing pic and one level with lights ) and any other random pics you want to include. Thanks
Is that alum. plate for the firewall on the blk T? Nice backdrop for the picture, looks like excellent work on both!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like that front end a lot, it's the cleanest IFS I've seen. I'd have IFS on both ends of my car if I could afford it, but too late to make major changes now at any reasonable cost. Congrats on a terrific looking car!

Jack

I like that front end a lot, it's the cleanest IFS I've seen. I'd have IFS on both ends of my car if I could afford it, but too late to make major changes now at any reasonable cost. Congrats on a terrific looking car!

Jack
Thank you Jack
I love my bucket drive it everyplace. I just moved down south from ny so now I drive it even more

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back