Mustang front end

Has anyone used a mustang 2 front end on a t bucket any pics

• Would u

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Or not

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Front tires mounted backwards?

Other than that little non-issue, this is beautiful.

Well the tires were just put on to roll car around
Here are some more picks Thanks Chris for all your helpA.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 55
Frames just about done & I just got in the wire harness

Attachments

• photoe.jpg
    photoe.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 49
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 49
Ready for a trip to American Racing Headers
for a set of custome pipes. Cam't wait to see what nick comes up with.....j.jpg

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 38
I like your build. So much talk about the front end and not much about the engine, that thing is going to be a beast with that powerplant! I think the IFS is OK but as written, different strokes for different folks. It's not like your were doing this to some original henry steel, it's a fiberglass T bucket homebuilt hot rod. Look forward to your progress reports.

bucket stacks.jpgstacks bucket.jpg Well engines in front end is done brakes are done
Buckets at the paint shop playing with headers & stacks hope to have it running in a few weeks

A track T with inboard coilover hidden in the nose or torsion bars under neath , Then they the look more like the old T racers of the 50's

Can you give me some info on your IFS? like who's crossmember is that? Prefabbed? Custom? Who's arms?

Thx!

I, too, would like to find out some more info on those upper and lower arms. Was that a kit? I know an IFS isn't the most liked type of front suspension BUT, due to $$ constraints, I'm looking to use the upper and lower A-arms and PS rack and pinion from an S10 pickup. Don't flame me too hard, guys! Lol! But, having said that, I'd entertain the tubular upper and lower arms if I can get them cheap enough.

I, too, would like to find out some more info on those upper and lower arms. Was that a kit? I know an IFS isn't the most liked type of front suspension BUT, due to $$ constraints, I'm looking to use the upper and lower A-arms and PS rack and pinion from an S10 pickup. Don't flame me too hard, guys! Lol! But, having said that, I'd entertain the tubular upper and lower arms if I can get them cheap enough.

Tubular stuff is very cheap thanks to all the dirt track cars. Of course my cheap and your cheap might not be the same cheap...:confused:

Any tell what IFS setup this is as it's not a typical MII setup as the rack is rear steer? I'm looking at build a more modern T with an IFS setup like this with the rack behind the crossmember.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back