Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My New T-Bucket Build

There is a guy in Hemmings motor news that is out of New York he does titles for under a $100.00. My dad is getting me one today so i will let you know how that works.

And YES the Oklahoma DMV can go stick it where the sun don't shine !!!!

There is a guy in Hemmings motor news that is out of New York he does titles for under a $100.00. My dad is getting me one today so i will let you know how that works.

And YES the Oklahoma DMV can go stick it where the sun don't shine !!!!

Are you SURE that he is getting a TITLE not a REGISTRATION. Many states are not recognizing old registrations so be aware.

Jim

Car is torn apart and being sold officially as of today. $1000 body, frame, front suspension, and master cylinder stuff

I am posting this for guys that are gonna do a T-Bucket in oklahoma.................

I have found out after 6 months too long of a wait that the guy that was helping me at the DMV was fired. So my info and pricing was wrong but its too late now as everything is sold. But i plan on doing another one this winter but it will have a extended body and a longer wheelbase.

Oklahoma is easy to get a title. After waiting for DMV for several months, and getting turned down, I went to a judge and got a court order for my a title. I received the court order by mail in 3 days, got my tag and new title the same day. I have the phone # for the contact that will do it for you if anyone needs it. It was a little pricey, but cheap considering I didn't waste my time on the build.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back