Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe231.jpg

We need to find the people who make these posters and get them acquainted with using spell-checkers. :rolleyes:

Bill your summer camp link is broken. (And before I was able to see the image, nonetheless!)

I will APPROVE both yong ladies this morning...................But that first one may stay dressed longer than you think,,,,,,,,,,,,because I can not get there very quick.....please to tell me her location?:devilish::devilish:

Mike

Fixed the links. This guy has a nasty job but, I guess, someone has to do it. Any volunteers out there?

how-much-funny-job-sexy-best-ever-demotivational-poster-1276206433.jpg

Damm, I am never in the right place....................:D..........

Mike

Fixed the links. This guy has a nasty job but, I guess, someone has to do it. Any volunteers out there?

how-much-funny-job-sexy-best-ever-demotivational-poster-1276206433.jpg
She wouldn't be wanting to like beans, that girl me thinks. Although the guy seems to enjoy his work from the look on his face.

Little Tattoo peaking out from the bottom part............I need a little closer look.......hello.....

Mike

I'm bet it's cherries ... LOL

Ron

Anybody ready for their next driver's test? In many states now when ya get over a certain age they make ya take a test. Wonder if she's the testor or the testee? Would be very distracting if she's giving the test.

driving-test-sexy-girl-driving-test-car-demotivational-poster-1256644417.jpg

If thats the examiner I need to be examined........PLEASE,.......... just look at them legs.........:rolleyes:

Mike

If she's the examiner, I'm probably not going to pass

Yes using that lower brain..................I just could not resist....................:whistling:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back