Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobby-petrino-bobby-petrino-hot-girl-demotivational-posters-1334167175.jpg
WifeMaterial.jpg

Ron don't look to hard you might see something you don't want to see........

........Now Yes I am in Bill, is there one or two? If theres only one your out I guess..............:coffee::cry:

Putz she was his assit.........and I think I need some of that assit........

.........I can not see that other young lady in the kitchen at all but, now if you want to send her down here I can find something she is good at I bet..............................
Mike

We all need to remember that all the photos we look at on here is/were someone's daughter/granddaughter/sister/mother or whatever..............this is just for fun.........:thumbsup:

Now real nice set of legs on the former jailbaint in the first photo.....WOW....

If she would stand up they would be much larger for sure..................:roflmao:...

Mike

Her back are you nuts. Wash her front now we are talking

Bathe any side I assure you I would..........................Ice skates would sure be hard on tender soft skin.......and that would be real tender I Bet.............Now I just want to ride her to hell with the saddle...........................................................:devilish::thumbsup:

Mike

Damm, I see the "LOOK"...........Hello come on down, please..................:giggle:..

Mike

It's been many a year since this guy got that look, boo hiss

Dammit that is sweet....................................I bet....................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back