Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Yella phase finally finished

Yes that car sits great, and is probably very easy to step into, and out of... That is a major sore spot with me lately, with my bad back and now I take care of the knees as well... Those high stepping Day are over for me, sorry to say :( PS, I only like slow dancin anymore also :scream:

Yes that car sits great, and is probably very easy to step into, and out of... That is a major sore spot with me lately, with my bad back and now I take care of the knees as well... Those high stepping Day are over for me, sorry to say :( PS, I only like slow dancin anymore also :scream:

ted
Yes its sorta easy to get in to. But as with you, my knees are broken so I slow dance to save all the lubrication thats left in them to get in to the T. Getting old is such a bitch. But there are advantages
G

OOOO YEAH !!! The stance is PERFECT !! Congrats, Gerry!

Thanks
All the positives from the guys on the forum make it feel as the past 18 years have been well spent.
Dont you just LOVE Buckets... there just aint nothing like them
G

That is just what I have been saying for years, T Buckets please all from 5 to 95... Something very special about T Buckets, the look is first, then, no one even can imagine just how quick a good stickin T bucket is, especially late model sports car drivers, plus anyone you take for a ride... They are not ready for that rush!!! hehe :D

...no one even can imagine just how quick a good stickin T bucket is, especially late model sports car drivers, plus anyone you take for a ride... They are not ready for that rush!!!

I love taking people for their first ride in a T-Bucket. Even seasoned car guys are surprised at hot quick they are with a basically stock small block.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back