Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Complete Rewire Project

Do your foresee any problems with my AQ-1 data acquisition device when operational
during the TC lockup. Normally I don't use the TC lockup while collecting data, but I
wonder if voltage spikes in the system might cause some problems.
Should not be a problem. The diodes snub the relay spikes. I scatter capacitors around my system (from power to ground) to minimize electrical noise. I have the EFI which is very touchy. Why they make electronics that can't handle a typical automotive electrical environment is a pet peeve of mine. I've had fan controllers, tachometers, remote controls and other stuff go nuts. SEMA folks should be ashamed. End of rant.:mad:

Sorry! I take meds that don’t mix with alcohol. However I will start stocking if you start coming over.

I know, just trying to be funny ! I do need to get out your way soon, I know it's been
awhile. My daughter is coming in today for Mother's Day this Sunday, but after that
I can make it out your way.

SEMA folks should be ashamed. End of rant.
I know one of your pet peeves !

I hope to get around to making your changes and testing this afternoon.

And I'll bet a beer (kindly supplied by ORF) that the red LED doesn't go on either. We need to swap the wires to 85 and 86, so it looks like this:
IT WORKED !!! IT WORKED !!!

This is so much better now, I don't have to remember to flip the switch when I'm getting
off the highway to unlock the TC. Yea !

Thanks again @PotvinGuy !!!

No thanks necessary, just your eternal attention to my every desire. And supply ORF with some gin and tonic in case I drop in.

This guy is good and entertaining if that's possible when talking about wiring. If you use the
link for his Google Docs, then it's just a matter of clicking on the links for his parts list. It will
take you right to item so you can purchase.

Be sure to pay attention at 17:25 in the video.

He provides a nice looking spreadsheet with pictures and links.

WiringLinks.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back