Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

That last pic of the three of you on the road is the best pic I have ever seen. Priceless,I envy you Cooter!

What color top

003_zpsokwcpoez.jpg

032_zpsrobucpp6.jpg
hope these valve covers work better than finned ones. i think it looks better myself.

Were the finned ones leaking?

Were the finned ones leaking?
The breathers were right above a rocker arm and covers didn't have baffles. Ricckers kept flinging oil up into breather and saturating it. Oil blew all over my firewall. I really liked the look of the old nastalgia covers but hated the mess. Even with pcv it flicked oil up till filter was soggy. I even wrapped hair scrunchy around them. :(

Post a oic of your covers. There's a cure for your problem, just have to look a little harder.

Post a oic of your covers. There's a cure for your problem, just have to look a little harder.
Might take me a bit. Computer is being a PITA. Covers need a metal baffle over oil fill hole to stop oil splash from rocker. I see bosses inside that could be drilled for some.

It will be a real pita to add oil.

Not really. I've used them. Some valve covers come with them. You can't just POUR it in, but it's no big deal. Better than having oil all over your firewall.

OK

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back