Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

I,too, have a heater with a three speed blower in my ride.

It is not visible until you look up under the dash.

Jim

So.....you walk out of here and disappear for 2 weeks with no explanation, no calls or letters...NOTHING, then just show back up and act like nothing happened?
Oh! Sorry about that. I was recalling a speech from my wife years ago. :eek:

So.....you walk out of here and disappear for 2 weeks with no explanation, no calls or letters...NOTHING, then just show back up and act like nothing happened?
Oh! Sorry about that. I was recalling a speech from my wife years ago. :eek:
I ain't forgot about you brother... I'm still here, just hit a spot where nothing was happening... Winter is here and top is done. Now maybe I can focus on that bed cover.

BuBuBuBuButtttt ........ Cooter ! Does yourcarhaveside curtains ?????? And will it have a Summit heater in it before Winter is over ??????

I GOTS TO KNOW !!!!!

J.

155_zpspjx64p0h.jpg
156_zpsklnuevyh.jpg
158_zpsmsdkt2oc.jpg
159_zpsk5vjuqxc.jpg
163_zpsuertparu.jpg
165_zpstiwhxha1.jpg
167_zpsazq4euag.jpg

Cooter, what is the material? It almost looks like it has a vinyl look to it.......

Sunbrella fabric with marine grade vinyl. Toast tweed #727107

Nice....I am assuming clear vinyl side curtains with the way you have the vinyl running down the windshield post and along the the top of the bucket......Believe me that will be nice, didn't realize how much water the wide rear tires slung (actually didn't even think about it) I was fighting to keep water off my gauges during a rain storm. very nice looking, does it function as you anticipated?

Nice....I am assuming clear vinyl side curtains with the way you have the vinyl running down the windshield post and along the the top of the bucket......Believe me that will be nice, didn't realize how much water the wide rear tires slung (actually didn't even think about it) I was fighting to keep water off my gauges during a rain storm. very nice looking, does it function as you anticipated?
Very nice... Quiet inside. No wind beating me to death.. Pretty nice inside.

Sweet top, Cooter! Looks really good. All that planning paid off.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back