Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Finally Finished

You know, it is seeing a finished project like this gives the rest of us the inspiration to keep us moving forward on ours.
Exceptional workmanship right on down to the shifter knob, which I'm in love with. All I can say is wow.
Steve

Very nice ride, show worthy for sure! I also like the shifter knob, where did you find it?

Thanks, the shift knob came from one of the VW dealers on Ebay. It's worth looking at some of the VW stuff (buses) they have some pretty wacky ideas!

Pete very nice its given me inspiration to finish mine hear in the uk, you have caused me a problem though, i was going to paint the car black but now not sure. nice motor
adrian

Pete very nice its given me inspiration to finish mine hear in the uk, you have caused me a problem though, i was going to paint the car black but now not sure. nice motor
adrian
Black , there nothing wrong with black as long as there are flames as well

adrian

I do like black but as this was my first (proper) spray job, I didn't think I could get it straight enough. Bit hard to keep it clean as well!

If anyone's interested there's a bit about the painting here...

http://www.nsra.org.uk/newforum/showthread.php?56636-Time-for-Paint

Just so very right. :)

Six years??!! That's not bad, really. I've been six years on mine and it's still in primer... Nice job, Pete. Beautiful car.:thumbsup:

How do you like driving it with those Brooklands windscreens? I've been considering using them for mine...when I get that far.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back