Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Godsmack"

For the visor do i leave it alone, dimple die it, wrap it, or both..... what does the peanut gallery think :whistling:.....

Last edited:
No dimple die and cover it with the top material.

Jim

Belongs to one of our St Louis chapter members, Bill Cook. He did all the work himself!

That's a nice ride, at the moment I'm leaning towards wrapping it top material, perhaps an accent color..

Very cool. Those headlights look like '31 Hudson, to me? I know you were told Essex, but they look too big for that. However, I'm no expert. Hard to tell from the photos but do they have a little point at the top, going down toward the glass?

Really like this thread. Cant wait to see it on its wheels. Shaping up to be spot on for stance, rake and looks. Might be turning a bit yella, no pun intended.
G

Thanks guys, without this place I might still be waiting on parts ....No point on lights, but on chrome trim ring at top of light there is a little reveal. Dunno for 20 bucks a great looking light

G. Turning yellow? Pun? What am I missing? Lol little slow today

My T was nicknamed the 'yella fella' by the late Ted Brown and I am a little bias towards cars painted that color. Course it would have made more sense if I had said I'm turning green (with envy) but after a couple of glasses of Merlot, it made sense to me...:D
G

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back