Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Godsmack"

:thumbsup:

X2.

Got a lot of temporary permanent work converted to permanent temporary...everything is hung. Tranny mount is done. Reworked pan hard mount light mounts steering box. Exhaust turnouts...And a whole lot of other little things. Radiator is ordered. Next on check list front shock mounts and tackling the floor and trans tunnel. My sedan is an all original Henry Ford 1925 sedan meaning that inner structure is all wood. More progress to come

Jeez sorry about sideways photos thought I had it squared away. Anyway radiator mounted and as far as speedway motors warning that stock grille shell won’t fit I call shenanigans... I have a welder power tools and beer anything can fit ... chipping away a little at a time. Have a great weekend

No problem!!!;)

Why is it flipping my pictures? shock mounts temped in place and now need to mount grille shell and flask over flow tank. Also added winged radiator cap.

If its a phone pic. Try taking them in landscape not portrait. Sideways not upright.

A trick I use sometimes is to pull up the picture on your device, and edit it slightly - I usually crop it a bit. For some reason that seems to reorient it. Works for me . . . :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back