Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Mississippi

Hey all,

I'm Chris Brown, I live in Madison MS. I am currently getting all the information together to build a T bucket. I've had a number of old cars from a 62 Chevy two, 62 Ford Falcon, 64 Ford Falcon, 67 Chevy stepside, 72 Chevy Nova. Right now I am finishing up my English wheel because I want to build it from metal and not glass. I have my own fab shop that I build 4x4's and Jeeps but I wanted to do something a little different for myself. Thanks guys.

welcome to the best T bucket site on the web. you're gonna like it here.

Ron

Chris@whiterhino said:
Hey all,

I'm Chris Brown, I live in Madison MS. I am currently getting all the information together to build a T bucket. I've had a number of old cars from a 62 Chevy two, 62 Ford Falcon, 64 Ford Falcon, 67 Chevy stepside, 72 Chevy Nova. Right now I am finishing up my English wheel because I want to build it from metal and not glass. I have my own fab shop that I build 4x4's and Jeeps but I wanted to do something a little different for myself. Thanks guys.

Welcome Chris :D Thats a pretty good list of cars, got any pics: :)

:beer:Oh I meant to say:welcome:

Thanks guys. Yes I hope to get started as soon as I can get caught up in the shop. I work my reagular day job, software engineer, from 8 to 5 then I work at my shop 7 or 8PM until..... that until is mostly 1, 2, 3 am hehe

About ten years ago when I had no money and I was putting myself through school I got rid of all my old cars. Now I'm looking forward to building my next one.

I certainly wish you great success in your build. Welcome to the best t-bucket site around.

thomas:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back