• 50-60

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 60 and older

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
How old are ya? Was Wondering if the we have any younger generation hot rodders?

I'll be 65 in June. I have 5 grandson's I hope will grow up loving the hot rods. I will certainly do my part in steering them in that direction.

thomas:)

I put myself down as 60, even though I don't officially get there until August 21. Hotroddin' is keeping me young!!

Will be 69 in sept been playin with old cars ever sence i was 14 first car 40 plymoth. my dad said if you can make it run you can have it. I did it! :lol:... Francis

47 in August

I'm a 61 model:eek:

I turned 49 last month. Just a touch of gray, if I let my hair grow out. I kinda like being this age, although I rarely think about it. It's cool to be able to tell younger people about how things were back when. Youngsters will never know what it was like to walk into a Chevy dealership and see a legit big block Vette or a first generation Z-28 sitting on a showroom floor. Priceless memories, man.

On a side note, if you young bucks think the price of gas is a problem, wait till you can only get it on an odd or even day! You know those magnetic business signs you see on some cars? That era started those. Only businesses could get gas everyday. It can and will get worse!:eek:

Im still a 17 year old forced to live in my 41 year old body.
Still a pup tho...Love roddin and chasing the daughter and wife around.
Love life in lakes country..
I have an aunt who works with hospice and she always tells me its not how old you are its how you are old.. Paul

norseman said:
I have an aunt who works with hospice and she always tells me its not how old you are its how you are old.. Paul

I LOVE that quote:D

hope your Aunt doesn't mind if I use it:cool:

Vance

Nope, you can use it ! no problems here! She wont mind.. But Im saving
"no matter how hard ya rub ya cant polish a turd" for myself. Dad always told me that and it didnt take hold till I aged a bit.. lolol

Age? Do you mean inside my head or in actual years? :rolleyes::D I'll be 63 in July. (How the h*** did THAT happen?????????????? :eek:)

Don

...approaching 51, and I'm leaving the gray because I want restaurants and golf courses to mistake me for a senior and gimme a discount.:rolleyes:

I've come to the simple acceptance that most hot rodders in the traditional sense and Harley riders are geezers just like me! Age: 55 (for just 3 more months)... second oldest living member of my family!

:D

Always wondered when I would be able to use this Icon... thanks for the opportunity... I guess :rolleyes:

I believe it was Louie Armstrong that said, "If you didn't know how old you was... how old would you be?"... I've always liked that one myself.

50 on Oct. 7th. :cool:

48 and still learning ,,,humm :think: does that make me old or young ?
OMG Middle Aged !!!:eek: never thought I would make this far,,:rolleyes: oops just the kid in me still ,,,lol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back