Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale Model A crossmember, T spring, and axle brackets/w spring perch.

baddawgcustoms

The crossmember is from a 30 A Tudor, and is in great shape. The spring is a brand new T spring from speedway. The axle brackets, shackle kit and spring perch is are new from RPM. The crossmember also comes with a u-bolt kit and spring block kit from Macs antique parts. The A member cost me $135 w/shipping, $45 for the u-bolt kit, $119 for the spring plus shipping and $40 for the axle brackets. About $340 total. The axle brackets are designed to put axle center 6 1/2 inches from center of spring. I will make it a package deal for $250 shipped to your door. If you are interested in spring or crossmember separated let me know, but would rather make it easy and let you have it all. I will take some better pics tomorrow.
I really wanted to use these on my car, but my desires to really sit my frame very low have come into some issues, with my short 4 link which will cause too much forward movement with my dif, and wind up binding the spring past my comfort level, so I've decided to use coil-overs instead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 114
You still have these for sale ? I'm interested in the complete setup if so

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back