Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Plum Crazy & Black. The body , hood & truck bed ( plum crazy). The fenders , truck bed lid , roof & frame ( black ). A light gray interior.

Last edited:
Here's some more progress photos : DSCN1238.JPG DSCN1239.JPG DSCN1240.JPG DSCN1241.JPG DSCN1242.JPG DSCN1243.JPG I removed a sizable area from the driver's side & i kept the large fiberglass piece. I removed 2 pieces from the fiberglass piece to use to help me regain the body contours.

Spider head / track nose update :DSCN1246.JPG DSCN1247.JPG DSCN1248.JPG I used 2 different sized ladles. I removed the cup portion from the ladles ( that's how i got my domed forms ).

Last edited:
CORRECTION !! :DSCN1249.JPG DSCN1250.JPG DSCN1251.JPG I searched for 4 eyed spiders on BING. I found a jumping spider. His largest eyes were located near his mouth & the smaller eyes were located slightly above the 2 large eyes . They smaller eyes were slightly further apart.

A photo of the track nose grille. This grille will come from Speedway Motors , costs $250.00 + shp.IMG_20210402_152928.jpg I hope to buy it next month ( July 2021 ).

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back