Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Thanks rbsWELDER. I made an attempt to install the driver's door conversion today ( 6-11-21 ). It was a disaster. I have a very radical game plan for correcting this problem. I will remove 1 1/2" of the 2 1/2" body portion of the door well. The contours located on both sides of the door well are NOT fitting like they're supposed to. They're not mating up with the adjoining body contours. This is a great disappointment . Thank god i'm a very stubborn ASS. HEE HAW !! HEE HAW !!

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I've already started making corrections. The first task is to make the door well fit the body. Then , i'll cut the door in half ,and reinstall the 2 pieces in the door well.

Thanks for the words of encouragement everybody. These attaboys & attagirls help push us forward toward our goals. There are times when we become discouraged & consider throwing in the towel. Then , along comes an attaboy / attagirl & reignites our flame. A flame that had waned to a tiny flicker. My fellow members ROCK !!

I like the fact that Donny Ray likes the likes he is getting on his build. Likes go a long way to help build confidence and personal satisfaction! BTW I like Ikes ex wife Tina T..

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back