Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need to replace my 350 Chevy engine.

You have to also consider resale value. Would a T-bucket with a 383 sell better than a T-bucket with a 283? hmmm

Well guys, I made my decision. I'm going with a GM ZZ4 355 HP turnkey in the black finnish. It was aliitle more than I want to spend but I plan on keeping my Bucket for the rest of my life, so I guess it is worth it to me to have all new parts. It should be all the motor I need and I'm only 75mi. from Boardman(where Pace is and where I grew up) so I can save on shipping. I had a quintuple bypass 4 years ago and have diabetes so I need to enjoy my toys while I can so I'm taking the easy way LOL It should be pretty much bolt in. Even with All of the issues I have had with this project car I really enjoy it. I'm getting alot of enjoyment and pride restoring it. It was built in 1981 and was neglected. Thank you guys for bearing with me through this. You guys have helped me a ton with my questions.

Bill

Would the stock torque convertor work ok with this engine or do I need to step up the stall speed?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back