Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ok Im new here

State of dis repair...........

ddd.jpg

Welcome, poky! Wow, that's quite a project. Looks like the basics are there ready for your transforming touch. How does the engine run?

Ok so that's it in a nut shell as far as intro... now I guess I better jump to forums for help... first stop .... front suspension

Welcome, poky! Wow, that's quite a project. Looks like the basics are there ready for your transforming touch. How does the engine run?
The engine runs perfect... only has break in 500 miles on it... It was just so impossible for me or former owner to drive that it never got miles... It sounds great though.... it sends chills up my wife's.. well lets say spine when I fire it up in garage.

A little more about me....57yrs old, been doing this for awhile but first T. Started w/ A '51 GMC truck when I was 15. Currently have a '68 notchback Cuda that has been tons of fun and is very close to like new for a driver, also a 2001 Z28 Camaro, 1989 Chevy Truck, mid 80's Shelby, my last hotrod/show car was a 1929 Model A roadster on a 32 frame. This was a frame up build by me and a couple friends......

1929.jpg

Show a picture of the dash, please. And welcome.

Nothing wrong with what you HAD but not to your liking so change it is. Running gear looks good so build a frame and buy/make a body and you'll have a T-Bucket. If you put the truck cab on it, you'll have a rat rod.

Show a picture of the dash, please. And welcome.

Nothing wrong with what you HAD but not to your liking so change it is. Running gear looks good so build a frame and buy/make a body and you'll have a T-Bucket. If you put the truck cab on it, you'll have a rat rod.
Here is one of the dash. The truck body or even a newer T body where there is a little room for my feet may be better. The trans shifter on the wood cab even was mounted left of the driver in an attempt to give enough room to operate the throttle but that didn't help your left foot had to be outside of the cab to drive

fffff.jpg

Love that green Cuda !

I was looking for a picture with the dash in the truck, but you have already taken it apart.

So I ASS U ME that it will not be a T-Bucket or a C-Cab again. This is a T-Bucket Forum but we also help with other projects.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back