Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

Ok Im new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by richierichpoky, Dec 3, 2019.

1. richierichpoky

richierichpoky
    Expand Collapse

Not quite sure what it will be yet. I do like the T-Buckets & It may end up being that in the end....Maybe even re-do the C cab, but this time it will be a little safer. The last rendition was just not safe. the foot room just didn't allow for getting your foot from the gas to the brakes. The left leg of driver had to be outside of cab while driving. Oh lol the seat wasn't bolted down to the floor and it only had one seat belt that went from passenger side to driver side... so I guess the two people in it could share.

2. Jim B

Jim B
    Expand Collapse

Retired.
    [​IMG]
    Welcome from Florida. Here is my brothers truck cab on his homemade frame. Great Ratrod, not a bucket though as pointed out. Depends on what you want.

Spanky, richierichpoky and JetMech727 like this.
  3. JetMech727

JetMech727
    Expand Collapse

Aircraft Mechanic for AA
    I don't care if it's a bucket or not. It's a bitchin ride imo Jim B. :thumbsup:

richierichpoky and Jim B like this.
  4. Jim B

Jim B
    Expand Collapse

Retired.
    [​IMG]
    Well since you guys liked that first pic, here is the rear complete with through the window cage and parachute pack. It is a riot to ride around in. He is only 16 miles from Utah, we go over to Moab from his house often. Rich, where in Utah are you?

JetMech727 likes this.
  5. richierichpoky

richierichpoky
    Expand Collapse

Utah is very close for me. Lots of friends and family there, one T bucket King that is no longer with us that used to come visit me here in Pocatello Idaho in the late 90’s from a place called Manti Utah. I’m North of Tremonton about 45 mins 2.5 hours north of SLC

6. richierichpoky

richierichpoky
    Expand Collapse

When I saw this C cab show up on a trailer in front of my house ..... I sent my wife a text saying that an old friend that passed 18 hrs ago probably had something to do with it... then I was handed the key.... The Rat fink key chain sealed the deal

7. EWTALLEY

EWTALLEY
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

RETIRED
    Welcome from Ocala, Florida.

8. richierichpoky

richierichpoky
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Everyone for a warm welcome. Jim B that is a killer looking ride

Jim B likes this.
  9. Flyer

Flyer
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Retired
    Scratch the cab switch idea, You've go a cool/unique looking car, it just wasn't executed very well. It looks like the frame is the place to start. It looks like a total hack job, cleaning it upa and stretching it is probably more trouble than building from scratch. Get the CCR plans from tbucketplans.com , maybe Youngsters plans and Ohio Street T's too. Just modify them to suit what you'vegot. Look around, see if anyone will sell you the front (door hinges forward) of a 27T body, or maybe Ron Popes Big Boy Body; that'll help with the foot room problem.

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate