Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Best Forum

I upload straight from my computer files. Don't need a storage host.

Where is that located here? I read people mention it, but I don't see it. I think it's my lap top blocking it.

121020ElPolacko-copy.jpg 121020ElPolacko-copy.jpg 121020ElPolacko-copy.jpg At the lower right corner where it says "post reply" "upload a file" and more options", choose upload a file. Pick a photo from your computer, and hit open. Then you will have a choice in the lower left corner, whether to full size or thumbnail.

See, I don't have an "upload a file" button.

Fred, you don't have one on your post a reply area? That is the only place it would show up. I think I remember someone else saying they didn't have one either. Strange. itt should look like this. IMG_3638.jpg

Fred, you don't have one on your post a reply area? That is the only place it would show up. I think I remember someone else saying they didn't have one either. Strange. itt should look like this. View attachment 12072

Nope. Don't have it.

Maybe you have to be a supporting member to have it. I don't have it, only "post a reply" and "more options"

Do those forums provide a link for the pics? You copy it and drop it here.
I just don't fell like going to the extra work, it shouldn't be that much trouble.

"Other Builds" forum could be added. I'm with a lot of others when it comes to posting pics, lost. I have no problem posting on Facebook. My first build is a little different than the normal bucekt. Dedicated drag race bucket. 115"-120" wheelbase. 496 BBC with a. Narrowed Dana 60 with 14-32 slicks. An altered styled roll cage. Should run down into the low to mid 8's @ 140-150 mph.

Also wanted to say I started researching this about three months ago, and this is the best sight by far that I've found. The Hamb was helpful some, but for some reason I didn't feel like I fit in there.

I tried uploading and it says my file is to large. I'm trying to load one picture. If I use photobucket I can down load several pics at a time.

Reactions: RPM
Maybe you have to be a supporting member to have it. I don't have it, only "post a reply" and "more options"

I looked at members who say they have photo loading capability, and it appears being a supporting member is the common denominator. Maybe it's "pay to play". Might be something Mike installed, some time ago. Or not.

I still don't understand why being able to post pictures would make a site better. Yea, it's a great ego boost seeing your car on the internet and pics do a great job at clarifying a post, but there has to be more to it than that.

Last edited:
What does ego have to do with it?

Well, a lot of folks like posting their car and reading that others admire it and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone does it. If guys didn't want anyone to see their car, they'd hide it in the garage out back. Reading the accolades of companions is a good thing. It's natural.

But I had a thought....... how many of you have gone to shows, events or cruise-in's and out of all the vehicles in attendance, T Buckets were few and far between or sometimes none were there? When I used to go to shows or cruises, nearly every time, I had the only T Bucket. In fact, out of all the events I've attended, there were only 2 where I wasn't the only T Bucket. So, given that our numbers are so small to begin with, maybe that's a reason why this site feels more like a community of friends and neighbors.

When my T got wrecked, the out pouring of concern and willingness to help was sometimes overwhelming. That's when I knew I was a part of something bigger than just a car forum. This place is like a family. We have disagreements and later, come to an understanding. If someone is at a stumbling block in their build, folks will offer advice or give past experiences in an effort to help. We look out for each other. All those things are what makes this place good, but what makes it great is we all have something in common. A love for a car that is probably the most illogical form of transportation ever devised.

Maybe, just maybe, we should just leave well enough alone. We're small, but we're having fun and isn't that what these cars are all about?

And if you're having trouble posting pics, please, find a way. The rest of us would love seeing what you're up to and what you're doing.

Last edited:
Well said Fred. When I saw the pix of Miss Behavin' I had forgotten it was 2006 I was watching your build. I'm just outside Okc if you need anything I can help you with all you need to do is holler!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back