Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My build begins

rubicon

Yesterday, I received my parts from CCR. Body frame and lots of chrome. Every build starts somewhere and mine began in 1967 when I saw my first "T". Now that dream is sitting in my garage. I started opening the boxes very carefully making sure I didn't toss something out by accident. Jerry did an excellent job of packing the parts. Any place something would fit, there was another part. I felt like a five year old on an Easter egg hunt. When I get a few more pictures I will try to post them. Right now I'm just sitting in it and smiling. Big thanks to Jerry and Diane at CCR.

Man you need to wipe the silly grin off your face! ;)

Mine was a CCR kit also. You will really be happy with the quality of the kit and the support from CCR. I had a rolling chassis 2 weeks after my parts arrived and was on the road in 6 weeks.

I ordered all my parts from CCR. They even helped with getting the Winters Quick change rear end. I'm going slow and easy. This is my first build and I want to savor every moment. Yes , big smile on my face. Its there when I go to bed and when I wake up. My wife says its there all night. Sounds like the honeymoon face.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back