Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My new Bucket Build

Oh yes. It will have them. Note the yellow arrows for the mounting tabs. I still have to get the Heim joints and threaded bar to complete it. This is my 3rd (and hopefully my last) Jag custom install and have learned a few valuable lessons along the way, this being on of them. Good eye. ;)

IMG_0201-1.jpg

Oooooooooooo..... that's red! Makes those guages look awesome.

Beautiful Zack!!! I'm also loving the guages!! They look perfect with the red. Who makes them?

If they perform as good as they looks i will be very pleased.:thumbsup:

They do look fantastic. I don't have any idea how good they are, but I can pull for the home team here (they're located about 80 miles down the interstate from me). When/if I get around to building a T, local sourcing will be an important part of my decisions.

Oh yes. It will have them. Note the yellow arrows for the mounting tabs. I still have to get the Heim joints and threaded bar to complete it. This is my 3rd (and hopefully my last) Jag custom install and have learned a few valuable lessons along the way, this being on of them. Good eye. ;)

IMG_0201-1.jpg
Zack,

How about sharing "a few valuable lessons " for those of us on our first Jag Rear End build?

Thnaks,

Mark

Zack,

How about sharing "a few valuable lessons " for those of us on our first Jag Rear End build?

Thnaks,

Mark
LOL, for starters make sure you have the pinion and vs your wheelbase correct. When you change the pinion angle on these things it changes the wheelbase. Second, make sure when you disassemble it do not loose any of the wishbone washers and grease seals. 3rd, make sure to label the shims for the transaxles and don't get them out of order. I can honestly say that i have feel victim to these things and it wasn't fun. Otherwise make sure you get good dimensions from your original rear end cage if you still have it. It can and will come in handy before your done installing it. If you run into a problem pm me and i will help you all i can.

Thanks Mike. I will be starting on the wiring as soon as i get the brake lines and fuel lines wrapped up. I am ready to start it up, LOL. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning now that i am finally seeing some results.
Man, what a nice job! Your T is looking sweet. What type of paint did you use on the frame?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back