Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My New T-Bucket Build

Got the LED pontiac tail lights mounted, Seats chopped down to fit good, Dash holes filled that i am not using, And a shifter that just might work.

What you guys think of the buckets, I dont think they look bad at all seems how i got them sitting really low in the body. I will get them recovered later on if they work out ok.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 230
I like! Where did the seats come from?

I knew someone was gonna ask, We honestly dont know and they dont have any manufacturer markings under them either.

A picture did not upload so here is the other one................... (got those 2 holes covered and fixed and the switches are in for trial fitment)

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 211
All i can say is ........................ THE FIBERGLASS WORK IS DONE !!!! Yay and i am glad too cause i dont wanna itch no more.

Attachments

• 30.JPG
    30.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 29.JPG
    29.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 190
Looks good . If you need to do glass work put baby powder on your arms and face and neck and take as cool a shower as you can to rinse off then turn up the hot! . It helps with the itch

So i got the color picked and the wife likes it so it is settled.............................

Attachments

• 976844_635213439840747_915937918_o.jpg
    976844_635213439840747_915937918_o.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 174
Well........................ I honestly hated those switches up on the dash it look clustered to me so i fixed it now before final paint, And the rest of it is in final primer coat also. Very happy with it, especially since its my first paint job ! Bet you couldnt tell huh ?

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 136
Well........................ I honestly hated those switches up on the dash it look clustered to me so i fixed it now before final paint, And the rest of it is in final primer coat also. Very happy with it, especially since its my first paint job ! Bet you couldnt tell huh ?
Joe I agree with you, looks much better without the mass of switches.:)

I finished the trunk floor and. Well Jegs came through for me and now are making the perfect switch panel...............................

I would like to hear your thoughts ? Its definately 100 times better,

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 108
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 110
What are all of the switches for? Looking good and making great progress.

Keyed.................. Ignition and start
1st switch............ Horn
2nd switch.......... Fuel Pump
3rd switch........... Elec. Fan
4th switch........... Line Loc

And i still have to add the headlight switch somewhere. I might need more as i go its gonna either have a NOS fogger or Twin Turbos, The goal is to drive it to the track run a single digit pass in the 1/4 mile and drive it home and still be able to drive it to cruises and shows.

Attachments

• 26.JPG
    26.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 75

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back