Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe285.jpg

I don't know how you would improve on that shot, unless I was in it.............................:D.........your a dirty old man you know that..................?

Mike

Yes!, and that is not all that's flowing, Trust me.........Real nice from the waist down, ...O' Shi* what am I saying that is nice from the bottom to the top or from the top down to the bottom..........Damm now I am being a dirty old man...............................:laugh::thumbsup:......

Mike

Take whatever pills you need to get that blood pressure down, Mike. Now you'll know just what's under that race suit when Danica drives those 800 HP cars at 200 MPH. There is a car in the picture...look real hard and you'll see it..

Danica20Patrick20wallpaper202.jpg

Bill I have seen that photo before BUT, I will look at it again and again and again. Well you get the idea, but I want you know I am just looking at that Ford she is laying all over..........LOL........YES!

Mike are you trying to say us retired old farts look at the 'putor to much? I just look at lunch, Supper, Brunch, Snack time and Bed time....................anytime I'm not in the shop..............

Mike

Bill the repeat on Danca was OK by me.........I love Fords and what you will find laying around on them.................Now that next lady needs to stand up before all the blood is in her head....and besides I can not stand to look at her any longer the keyboard is getting wet..............WOW..........

The photoshoping has been done for sure...............:thumbsup:......

Mike

Another water scene. Very blue, clear and inviting. Ignore the girl on the rock. Look at the water and dream about how refreshing it must feel on a HOT day.

crystal3.jpg

Danica looks very fine, for a FACT...................:eek:....... Mike B Sit back down and just look...........

If I had a gun that big,,,,,,,,,,well sh*t I can dream can't I?...........That poor girl having to lay down on the 'hard' rock, what can I say?...........Orange my favorite color for sure, Bikini or not.........and last but not least the reason you see so many people just living together is, marriage as the story says...............:thumbsup::roflmao::laugh:..............

Mike

HOLY CRAP had to post this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh-my-gosh-omg-demotivational-posters-1334520750.jpg

Who give a Sh*t if the plants live with her in the house.............Not I.................:devilish:

Now did you see how high them heels are that gal's got on?..........;):whistling:......

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back