Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ted Nugent

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how many unregistered guns are really out there that the govermant won't and can't get. You look at England They took their guns away and crime rate went up .Doesn't this tell you something.

What exactly does this have to do with T's? There are sites that cater to this sort of thing and I don't think that it belongs here. IMHO.

Jim

I myself think this belongs in every place in this Country, so every person can see and hear it...! This is what is wrong with this Country... Glad you posted that video Rick, Thanks my Friend... :) The T is still here, but if we lose that freedom, we will not have T Buckets for long...

Well said Ted.I also think it should be mandatory to watch it and use your head at election time.They voted for change in nov. so i wonder how they like it now.hehehehe

I can't see the video in Linux. Actually, it crashed two browsers on two different machines. :rolleyes: And I can't be bothered to boot into Windows.

From the look of the link and the subsequent discussion, it would seem this was the Texas Monthly interview on KLRU. Was this the 'I am weird' video?

Sweaty Teddy can certainly be weird from time to time, but I cannot argue with his political position. Don't tread on me, either.

Another Ted video, an oldie but pertinent with the rallies taking place yesterday and the 'celebrations' that will doubtless be taking place on Wednesday :rolleyes: -

[media]

Arizona gets my applause. If the federal government won't do its job, then the individual states need legislation in place that allows them to take care of business.

I can't see the video in Linux. Actually, it crashed two browsers on two different machines. :rolleyes: And I can't be bothered to boot into Windows.

From the look of the link and the subsequent discussion, it would seem this was the Texas Monthly interview on KLRU. Was this the 'I am weird' video?

Sweaty Teddy can certainly be weird from time to time, but I cannot argue with his political position. Don't tread on me, either.

Another Ted video, an oldie but pertinent with the rallies taking place yesterday and the 'celebrations' that will doubtless be taking place on Wednesday :rolleyes: -

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WjFiHENNf9Q[/media]

Arizona gets my applause. If the federal government won't do its job, then the individual states need legislation in place that allows them to take care of business.

Guys
I live in the UK where burglars can sue the householder for beating them up if they find them in their bedrooms in the middle of the night. Funny thing is that after the gun ban criminal seem to have them but straight up guys could nt.

NOW THIS VIDEO HAS JUST TAKEN AWAY MY TOUCH PAD AND FROZEN UP MY LAPTOP. I HAD TO REBOOOT TO GET IT GOING AGAIN
THERE WAS A URL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT SAID
SECURE USA... TRANSFERRING DATA.
NO IDEA IF ITS MALICIOUS BUT I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS

Gerry

This sums up my feelings on the subject.

notarmed.jpg

Just a question I have because of a post on this thread, Isn't the lounge without a format and for whatever you feel like discussing?

I myself think this belongs in every place in this Country, so every person can see and hear it...! This is what is wrong with this Country... Glad you posted that video Rick, Thanks my Friend... :rolleyes: The T is still here, but if we lose that freedom, we will not have T Buckets for long...

Can't add anymore to that.

Just a question I have because of a post on this thread, Isn't the lounge without a format and for whatever you feel like discussing?

Yes it is.

I can't see the video but get the gist. Surprised to see this topic here, I thought politics were out of bounds on this site. :rolleyes:

Within reason. Obviously there are some topics that would be considered inappropriate for this particular forum.

Yes, we're skirting the fringes of political discussion. And yes, I am not only aware of that, but also keeping a close eye on it. To this point, the discussion is aimed primarily at the discussion of civil liberties and federal law. Had someone posted the video of Nugent holding up the outstretched fingers of his right hand, saying therein was a message for our current SecState, I would have considered that a bridge too far.

Just as a reminder, for those conservative and Constitutionalist thinkers amongst you, we do have another forum on the Aztech network you may find interesting. Be sure to pay the Patriot Alert Forums a visit. We don't just skirt the fringes of political discussion there, we wade right in up to our necks in it. :rolleyes:

I got my pic taken with the Motor City Madman. Good thing I printed out an 8X10 of it to rescan into the pc. That and several others were "lost" by some ingrates.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back