Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

More photos of the battle axe :DSCN1191.JPG DSCN1192.JPG DSCN1193.JPG DSCN1194.JPG DSCN1195.JPG I gave the aluminum strap a hammered look by beating it with the ball end of a ball peen hammer. I also added some wooden handle grips. Trying to give the battle axe more dimension. It was too windy to work on my spider's eyes , maybe tomorrow if the wind calms down.

Photo of my large spider's eye mold ready for glassing :DSCN1197.JPG The pie shaped cardboard is a template for 24 pieces of 1 3/4 0z fiberglass mat. That many pieces will make 3 layers of mat.

R0f8fe382dfdd8a8301b391352d4d3d82

Oops, wrong thread. Sorry about the image that makes no sense LOL

I will get a can of the silver ; I want the battle axe to at least look great before my nephew destroys it. Remember the chainsaw i made ? You wouldn't want to see it now. LOL!!

I did my a.i.t @ fort Sam Houston in the late 60's. I & the rest of my fellow trainees were trained to be combat medics. I was a member of the class # 100a.

My son moved to South Dakota a couple years ago, and recently joined their Army National Guard. His training will be in Small Arms Repair, at Ft. Lee, Virginia.
I will now have to travel across the country to get my guns repaired.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back