Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Winter

rubicon

After two days of snow fall, we ended up with 13" in Racine Wisconsin. Today, after the plow went by, I finished blowing out the driveway. I don't mind the snow but this coming weekend we are dropping into the single digits. A high of 2 degrees on Saturday. That sucks. Everything will freeze hard as a rock. I do enjoy big snow storms, just not the real cold weather that we get. Hope everyone been healthy.

Winter blahs in St Louis; not that cold, but a little snow and just too chilly to work in the garage (unheated). Note: I gripe about the cold, but love the hot weather. You won't hear me complain when it's 90 degrees!

Beach.jpg

I'm with Spanky, that's why I'm in Florida at the moment. It's 60ish here and everyone is complaining about it being cold, it's 20ish at home in Michigan

NC is nice! We had a few flakes yesterday, but nothing stuck to the ground!

We have a cold front passing through Vegas right now too . . . it is expected to dip into the low 60s tomorrow. I am sure we will need to close the schools and have everyone stay home until the inclement weather passes :)

Damn Spanky I think I will go cruising today or tomorrow at about 68 degrees.....Sorry about that I was going to keep that quiet.......LOL.

It would be nice to be any where but here, it's -22 degrees now with a windchill of about -37 degrees. It's supposed to be a low of -27 Friday and Saturday nights. That's warm here, International Falls in far north Minnesota is supposed to have a low of -36 degrees tonight. Winter sucks.

And I'm complaining about single digits here in St Louis . . . ! Shucks, Gregg, my hat's off to you who survive these below zero winters. :geek:

I don't have a Beachcam but you just have it hard down there IG.........I have to wear shorts here in Southern NM cause it got all the way up to 78 Degrees yesterday & will today also ..........But I will suffer for you all in those minus temps........I will leave the cruise Videos off the site just for you........

I don't have a Beachcam but you just have it hard down there IG.........I have to wear shorts here in Southern NM cause it got all the way up to 78 Degrees yesterday & will today also ..........But I will suffer for you all in those minus temps........I will leave the cruise Videos off the site just for you........
Okay LincolnT & IG, both of you ned your butts kicked for tormenting those of us suck in this deep freeze
l

I was going to go cruising today but after one look outside I decided to give up on that idea. Only -20 this morning so no chance of getting a sunstroke. On the plus side we do not get any hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, volcanoes, days over 100 deg nor any flash floods. Do not have to look out for alligators either. :rolleyes:

SnowCover.jpg

I live in the dessert (sic) for a reason and it ain't that white crap.......we still get some from time to time but it don't hang around very long..............Thank you.........

If I intended to take the bucket out, I would have to spend several hours removing snow. We got four inches of wet snow last week followed by freezing rain and single digit temps, then six inches Sunday night with more expected today. I have a iceberg for a driveway with six inches of snow on top. I plowed it after the snow last week, which was a mistake , because it basically exposed the ice. I spread rock salt but it wasn’t effective due the the severe cold. Btw, my drive is on a hill. Glad that I don’t have to leave the house!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back