Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Winter

Sure has been quiet here for about a week now. Hope everyone that wanted their virus shots got them with no problems. I took my coupe out a week ago Saturday and managed to scrape the right rear fender backing out the garage door. :cry: It has Flatz mid night blue. I called TPC Global to verify that it could not be blended back in. They said "of course not". I had to paint the whole quarter panel from door back to behind the license plate to hide any paint lines. Looks fine again now. Now I know why my shop builder asked, "are you sure you don't want a 9 foot wide door?"

Sure has been quiet here for about a week now. Hope everyone that wanted their virus shots got them with no problems. I took my coupe out a week ago Saturday and managed to scrape the right rear fender backing out the garage door. :cry: It has Flatz mid night blue. I called TPC Global to verify that it could not be blended back in. They said "of course not". I had to paint the whole quarter panel from door back to behind the license plate to hide any paint lines. Looks fine again now. Now I know why my shop builder asked, "are you sure you don't want a 9 foot wide door?"
I hate narrow doors. I had two ten foot wide doors on one side of my shop and I was always fighting the center column. Replaced them with one 16 foot door, much improved.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back