Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

????????? Yes. I'm intrigued.

Another thread is in the offing.... applies to most any dip stick trans.

Back to the pics and.......

Say Hi to your young helpers and say well done guys.

We still goin to Indy... Car might not but me and Jarrett be there. Sadler goin campin with granny n pawpaw... I need to check alignment of chassis. Somebody gave me a worksheet with all the measurements to lay out on floor and I can't find it.. Anyone have said sheet.

Naw, you'll make it! We all are behind ya! But if for some reason, the car won't make it, there is plenty of empty seats for you and Jarrett

Thanks guys.. One of y'all will have to haul him and guess I'll have to ride with someone else. Unless there's a 4 seater around. Lol

IMG_20160619_172017363_zpshhyayziy.jpg

Cooter, you gave it "the old college try" and got the kids involved to boot.
Go to Indy and come home with your head filled with new and exciting ideas.
The car will be running in no time.

Take a break, enjoy yourself, and come home rested and rejuvenated.

John

When I was finishing my '27, my goal was the Hot Rod PowerTour 2009. We made it, but left a day or two late -Oh well it was worth it! Car ran fine, but I found a few things that needed to be adjusted. Something exciting about heading out on a trip with only 4 miles on your car! Main thing is to make sure everything is tight and safe.

I'm trying to go over everything as I go. I use to be a PM (PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE) man for a garbage company USA waste. I pretty much look at every bolt, nut, joint, cable, hose, we getting very close... If I get it running by Friday I'll get the highways Saturday...

It's looking great Cooter! It's really a treat to see your boys learning how to do something besides blowing things up on video games. Those pictures bring back great memories of my Dad and I out in the garage building things after work and on weekends. The projects weren't anything close to hot rods but the Father/Son bonding and memories are still the same.
Keep up the great work DAD!

IMG_20160621_181822113_zps2ahyqran.jpg
IMG_20160621_172455445_zps0d3uidzg.jpg
IMG_20160621_172443235_zpswa5ygrit.jpg
IMG_20160621_125517_zpsbaayfrkf.jpg
Rick collins hooked me up with some wind wings. They be here this week. Throttle hooked up and ready to go, fuel hooked up minus 4 clamps and ready to go. I say Friday is the day Frankenstein comes to life. I hear thunder in the forcast
You want to end a drout, get the bike, boat, or ragtop out!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back