Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

I have got to get on the ball if I ever want to drive my car with yours.
I'll never get done brother... I just piddle it seems. One step forward and 3 steps back... I was just talking bout you couple days ago.. We need to get with Shane in Franklin and get a NTBA chapter in TN.. There has got to be a lot of T bucket people round here.

153_zpsuwpqylf7.jpg
157_zpso2cbj6jx.jpg
141_zpsjnxmflyb.jpg
jarrett pullin rearend
143_zpsnvi7hspj.jpg
146_zpsdutj72ay.jpg
071_zpsk2jjtzbd.jpg

Your moving right along. Wish I had a good helper like you have. Better watch out, he will be taking over your ride before you know it.

Your moving right along. Wish I had a good helper like you have. Better watch out, he will be taking over your ride before you know it.
He has already claimed it. When I'm gone he will still have the memories to pass on down the line... Gotta keep hot rodding alive.

Reactions: RPM
Speedhut.com made in America, lifetime warranty. Fully customizable. GPS speedo.

Ordered some this morning. 20% off until 5pm mountain time.

Looking real good Mr. Cooter ! Will be there be a primary assembly/fitment/ drive it this summer then attend to niggling problems/ final fitment/ paint the body next winter ?

john

Did you extend your trunk or just bond it to the body? and what did you use to grind / sand the gel coat off? Looking Great by the way.

Did you extend your trunk or just bond it to the body? and what did you use to grind / sand the gel coat off? Looking Great by the way.
It's a 20" bed. I bonded it to body.. I used a 36 grit on a 4 1/2" grinder.. Be very careful...

You have the right idea, Cooter, installing a safety loop for the driveshaft. I did the same on my ride.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back