Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Looking good Cooter! You will probably need some snaps on the rear unless your box lips holds it down. I tried to not put extra hardware on, and after the first ride the back flew up like a kids T-Shirt riding a motorcycle. Added a few snaps on the back and problem solved.

Looking good Cooter! You will probably need some snaps on the rear unless your box lips holds it down. I tried to not put extra hardware on, and after the first ride the back flew up like a kids T-Shirt riding a motorcycle. Added a few snaps on the back and problem solved.
I have snaps 6" apart, starting at center line of body and working out toward where top stops at the framework of Bimini top. Bout 13 snaps total I believe.

013_zps9fcfdvcx.jpg
015_zpssy4dsfin.jpg
016_zpsrat9x2h8.jpg
035_zpsrqrjwujy.jpg
we think this window looks and functions better

I am also anxious to see the finished top. I have considered adding a top but can't find a design that I completely like. I am very interested in being able to fold the top back so your design may be just what I an looking for.

Cooter,
How are you coming on your top? I found cheap light weight canvass online from a place called "empire fabrics". Had it out this year in a couple rain storms and it does its job, but , the problem I found was the wide rear tire slinging water into the bucket and the split front windshield.....obviously a problem. Not trying to promote any company but, they have cheap fabric.

Cooter,
How are you coming on your top? I found cheap light weight canvass online from a place called "empire fabrics". Had it out this year in a couple rain storms and it does its job, but , the problem I found was the wide rear tire slinging water into the bucket and the split front windshield.....obviously a problem. Not trying to promote any company but, they have cheap fabric.
Still waiting. Talked to them and they have fell behind. Haven't even started. Told me they would start on it Monday of next week. Not really happy bout it but I'll wait patiently..

Looks real good. It was sure a cold day to go pick it up.
Pretty cold.... Bout all I wanted.. That air came in steering shaft hole in firewall and right up my left pants leg. Didn't take me long to move it. Lol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back