Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Got started today

You are going to be really happy with gas tank choice A1 product at Excellent price. RPM is someone I have to meet in person someday.

Me too putz..

put my name on that list too!!

Ron

geez at the rate your going .... ya think it'll be on the road by the 4th of july???

Ron

Youngster said:
geez at the rate your going .... ya think it'll be on the road by the 4th of july???

Ron

I don't see why not. If we go with the three week shipping estimate from the time I ordered the kit from Spirit, it should get here around April 15th. The biggest delay I forsee is paint. Once I get to that point I'll be at the mercy of a painter's schedule, and I don't know yet how long that might take.

dam ... i was joking!!!!!!

Ron

ain't no grass growin at the bottom of your slide huh?

Ron

Think real hard about what you have planned for wiring. That seems to be a big stumbling block. Read up on where fuse box is usually mounted under seat seems to be a really good choice.Laying upside down under dash wiring kinda sucks. Just something to think about before the time comes.

putz said:
Think real hard about what you have planned for wiring. That seems to be a big stumbling block. Read up on where fuse box is usually mounted under seat seems to be a really good choice.Laying upside down under dash wiring kinda sucks. Just something to think about before the time comes.
Unless your Ex-Junk his swings out.

Satori said:
I think this is a more fitting avatar than the view. :biggrin:

Well, yes. Now that you have parts bucket heads want to see them.

Nice avatar have to keep it updated as parts go together.

putz said:
Nice avatar have to keep it updated as parts go together.

When everything gets here in a couple weeks I could probably be able to update my avatar nearly hourly if I wanted! :sorry:

I'm looking for some reccomendations. I was just looking at my pulley and alternator options. I would like to go with a single serpentine belt. I've found the crank and water pump pulley, but I didn't realize there were so many alternators to choose from. How many amps should I be looking for? I also didn't realize there were so many alternator case styles.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back