Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new from so illinois

wnarunm

i just got my first t bucket friday
23 t bucket has a 454 bbc ls6 with tunnel ram and dual 4 carb, car is fun but handle when ya stab the throttle, i have been been building and restoring casr for last 20yrs cant believe took this long to get me a t bucket.

i just got my first t bucket friday
23 t bucket has a 454 bbc ls6 with tunnel ram and dual 4 carb, car is fun but handle when ya stab the throttle, i have been been building and restoring casr for last 20yrs cant believe took this long to get me a t bucket.
Welcome from Taylor Michigan.Let me warn you first that we need pics of cars.These guys are REAL pic whores.

Welcome and greetings from the snowy hills of Colorado. Yup, two inches yesterday mornng and another half in this morning.

Welcome and greetings from the snowy hills of Colorado. Yup, two inches yesterday mornng and another half in this morning.
Welcome from north Texas ... 92 degrees today with a wind chill of 85!

Hi
From the UK
Gerry

Welcome from Vegas :kiltdance:

Welcome from northern Wisconsin 63 here today.

Welcome to the site. Your T sounds like a handful ... awesome! Pics??????

Ron

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois wnarunm. Post some pictures of your bucket when you get a chance.

Welcome wnarunm. Anxious to see the ride -- pics or even better yet, in person. I'm just down the road from you - in Carbondale. If you wouldn't mind showing it off, let me know when & where you might be out & about.

HammerHead

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back