Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So, why a T Bucket?

Hey guys, this happens on just about every topic, one thing leads to the next. I'm as guilty as anyone and it happens to my posts too.... I don't think there are any intentional disses or copy right infringements. How about we all just be more cognizant of it and live to post another day?

Yep , but some folks think they're special & if they feel they've been " wronged" they have to be profane & call names , y'know , like a schoolyard bully...it's fine by me , this is a forum & it takes 2 to argue , I'm to old to argue ...
dave

full

I admire the simplicity of it. But if you look closer, there's a lot going on. Like the pinched frame rails and modest but comfortable looking interior. Take a look at where he mounted the battery.

full

I like the fuel tank also, that's a dilemma on mine, I need as much capacity as I can get without looking odd, being a bobtail. Is that a trailer hitch?

That thing is sweet. I tried to put a hood on mine but it just didnt look rite, this one looks awesome.

I always liked this one. The Curtis hairpins, the stance, the wheels. Really well done.

Saweeet.jpg

I like the fuel tank also, that's a dilemma on mine, I need as much capacity as I can get without looking odd, being a bobtail.

Same here. The frame after my kick is small. Really small. If I plan to use the tank I've chosen, I'll have to make a separate bracket to hold it.

How about a tank under the car to add to the capacity of a tank that looks good?
I have thought of that. One of those slim tanks that fit under the floor might work but complicates other things like e brake, etc. that's another thing I don't relish because it requires valuable real estate for the handle. Its getting close to time for me to get serious about tank choice. Something else to shop for!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back