Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

The Hot Rod Gods are getting ready to shine....... stay focused!

Ordering car parts is like the night before Christmas.

Whacha got ordered? I get anxious just to see what you are doing next.

Assuming they're all in stock, the rest of the brackets to complete my frame. Steering box mount, motor mounts (frame), transmission cross member, and the brake mount. After that will be the ladder bars from Ron. Then, I'll weld everything up and prepare to complete the rolling chassis. If all goes well, it'll be a nice, well paced summer.:D

All in stock and on the way.:cool: Now, more research and measuring, as I await the brown truck of dreams.

By the time its built, you and your delivery guy/gal will be on first name basis.

Nope. She got another route years ago. Such is life.

By the time its built, you and your delivery guy/gal will be on first name basis.

The first couple years, when I was in acquisition frenzy mode, the delivery folks were wearing a path to the front porch in the grass. Any more, not so much.

Fed x and ups guys bring the stuff in the shop so they can check out the progress, I walk out to meet them if I hear them and they just say, no I want to see it and carry it right inside, lol. it's probably a welcome break from their daily grind.

Yea....... well, I'm jammin" some Topp.

Thanks, now I'm jammin also!!!

Well, I just discovered my FEDEX package won't be here until Tuesday! It's stuck in a facility in Webster, TX. I forgot to tell Diane NOT to use FEDEX. To put it simply, they SUCK! The only times I've had delivery problems, it was because the item was shipped FEDEX.

So, it'll be Tuesday before I can check the parts out and get them tacked into place. sigh Not really a big deal, but it's just that the FEDEX site showed it on the truck. FU*KING AZZ WIPES! Hell, they don't even have a cool race car!:D

Fedex sucks. I've had to drive to Tulsa airport (about 80 miles round trip) to get packages because the driver couldnt find my house or wouldnt get out because of my mean dogs, a yellow Lab that meats you at the car with his ball in his mouth and the chihuahua who just wants to ride in the truck.

Reactions: RPM
Well, I just discovered my FEDEX package won't be here until Tuesday! It's stuck in a facility in Webster, TX. I forgot to tell Diane NOT to use FEDEX. To put it simply, they SUCK! The only times I've had delivery problems, it was because the item was shipped FEDEX.

So, it'll be Tuesday before I can check the parts out and get them tacked into place. sigh Not really a big deal, but it's just that the FEDEX site showed it on the truck. FU*KING AZZ WIPES! Hell, they don't even have a cool race car!:D

I hate FEDEX. I've had shipments be on time at the expected date. Then they'll pass it on to our local USPS for delivery. Adding 2 days.

Any time I see something's coming FEDEX I get a feeling of dread.

I hate FEDEX. I've had shipments be on time at the expected date. Then they'll pass it on to our local USPS for delivery. Adding 2 days.

FedEx and UPS do this here, which really chaps me because they leave my at the post office 2 miles away and then deliver something
to my hoarder neighbor who gets a delivery every day.

Any time I see something's coming FEDEX I get a feeling of dread.
They do that here also, they also lie and say undeliverable and left at local post office, check there, no package. I have a commercial sized driveway that you can drive a semi into and around the turn around, no excuse, ever. I don't see many using them as much. They better wise up.

I am writing this note from a hotel in Shanghai, China. I had my company fedex me some samples to use in a meeting this week. The parts have been in Shanghai for 5 days and they still not delivered. If they do not show up today, I will not be able to use them. I really wonder if the executive at fedex use their own service???

I sure am tired of FED bashing. If you are going to bitch please start another thread so I can see Fred's progress and not have to read about FEDX!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back