Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tfeverfreds photo journal

Re: Seat cover

Well boys... you left me no choice... I had to post this one...

kirklandcarshow.jpg

I see your one and raise ya five! :lol:

LumenAl said:

kirklandcarshow.jpg

I see your one and raise ya five! :lol:

I could have swore there was a car in that picture somewhere.

wow, this is cool,:lol: I had a set of them cheater slicks on a 55 chev, nice candy apple red paint on that turtle deck too.

Fred...Does she work for UPS too? You lucky dog you! My UPS driver is 6' 4" and has real hairy legs and a very deep voice.

Ron

Al...Every time you post that picture the mouse gets stuck there for a while. I think I'm gonna have to rename it Mickey.

Ron

LumenAl, I've actually posted your pic on here before and I don't think it will ever get old. In fact, if I ever get tired of seeing pretty girls, just stick a fork in me.... I'll be done.:D

Now, you got me on this round, but I REALLY don't want to pull out the extreme hardware. This is a family site after all.:lol:

tfeverfred said:
... Now, you got me on this round, but I REALLY don't want to pull out the extreme hardware. This is a family site after all.:D

Once again I'm saved by the bell! :razz: AND did you notice the nice complement you got on the brass mirrors! Love it when a plan comes together... :lol:

LumenAl said:
Once again I'm saved by the bell! :razz: AND did you notice the nice complement you got on the brass mirrors! Love it when a plan comes together... :D

Sure did notice it and made me glad I went with them. I thank you again.:lol:

LumenAl said:

I see your one and raise ya five! :)

There's a whole set of those pics somewhere...I think on Webshots...or somewhere for that car show...

Photoman said:
There's a whole set of those pics somewhere...I think on Webshots...or somewhere for that car show...

Don't get him started, Photoman! We'll lose our PG-13 rating!:)

hotrodbabes.jpg

hot_rod_chick2.jpg

Photo courtesy of HAMBer, Bad Bob. Taken at this years "Ink & Iron" show. There's a couple nice cars in these pics.............. somewhere!

ZZ Top in Houston

Well, they were at the Hard Rock Cafe to promote their new CD. Unfortunately, I forgot about it and when I got there, no safe parking spots remained. So, the valet guys were cool enough to let me park my T Bucket in front and grab a few pics of one of Billy's cars that was on display.

zztop_houston007.jpg

Here's my T bucket jammed up front!
zztop_houston001.jpg

zztop_houston002.jpg

zztop_houston003.jpg

zztop_houston005.jpg

zztop_houston004.jpg

Here's a short video I took. Sorry, there's a couple four letter words. Sometimes I curse like a sailor when I get close to cool cars.:eek::lol:

YouTube - ZZ Top Ford in Houston

Here's the valet guys who let me park my car for a little while. Future T Bucketeers!

zztop_houston009.jpg

zztop_houston010.jpg

Re: ZZ Top in Houston

Nice! I'm tickled pink how nice those valve covers look on your car... And for the record... I was the 1000 viewer on this thread! :lol:

I bet if you took an 8-1/2 X 11 of them in your car... they'd have it mounted by there work station!... and BTW, nice video on the ZZ Top car... :eek:

:D

LumenAl, I am constantly getting comments on those covers and I make it a point to mention that a good friend gave them to me!;) They totally make the look.

Yea, those valet guys were really cool. We talked a while and I answered as many questions as they would throw out. What I didn't get a pic of was a teenager and his family who came to check it out. He asked if it was okay for his mom to take a pic of him standing next to it. You should have seen his face light up when I told him to sit in it! Moments like that make it all come full circle in my world. Growing up, I never would have dreamed of asking to get next to a cool car and being able to hop in was unheard of. This is payback for those days when shyness or even fear, kept me from learning and experiencing just what these cars are all about. I don't force it, but when someone ask for a pic, to me, that's an invitation to hop in. I'm always thankful for what I have and what I accomplished. Sharing some of the fun is just the way it should be.

Very well said Fred..:rofl:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back