Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Bucket List

That's great that you know how to use AutoCAD. Your drawing is certainly impressive !!! I don't
have AutoCAD now, so I use Microsoft Visio. I do have 3DS Max from Autodesk that I bought,
but it's not for technical drawings.

A good alternative to AutoCad is Draftsight 2D, uses the same commands as Acad, and is (was) free, however later this year you will have to pay for it. $129.00/Yr. Going the same way as Acad, Microsoft, et al. Unfortunately.
Regards,

Thanks for recommending Draftsight, will have to check it out.

That's an incredibly creative dash! Very nice work!

Love it when I see someone convert the idea in their head" into the real thing. I tips me lid Sir.
Regards,

Innovative, exciting and well executed, you have my respect.

20191107_194907.jpg 20191107_194704.jpg 20191107_194635.jpg 20191107_194614.jpg It has been a while to let the money tree grow ,, but its birthday present time for me and the work hasn't stopped.

Good work! It's really coming together nicely. Gettin' itchy for that first drive??? :rolleyes::D

Have to say thanks .. not sure if it was TFeverFred, Fletch, Spanky or someone else but I had my eyes set on these rims from another manufacturer and just before I went to buy them they stopped producing them.
Then I got the link from one of you guys for these ones.. look exactly the same.
Thanks.

Have to say thanks .. not sure if it was TFeverFred, Fletch, Spanky or someone else but I had my eyes set on these rims from another manufacturer and just before I went to buy them they stopped producing them.
Then I got the link from one of you guys for these ones.. look exactly the same.
Thanks.
Those rims are indeed....."Killer"

Thanks.
Nice! They look like Fred’s... likely he who gave the info. Glad it’s coming together, whoever gives the tips! Speaking of Fred, anyone heard from him?

Old cranky here...I know the kids call them rims, but they are wheels. The rim is just part of the wheel.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back