Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

064_zpswbkmn9k5.jpg
drivers front. any reason I cant do this with brake line?

these are 15x7 Camaro wheels. I can always change backspaceing to move wheel outboard for more line clearance.

Don't care too much for the banjo bolt cantactiing the axle......the locking bolt for the kingpin is usually used as the stop..
dave

Cooter, how far to the passenger side does the rear end move to the right when it travels?

View attachment 11240
I would attach the left ( driver side) mount under the frame rail. the more level you can get it, the less side to side movement will happen. This is mine and I don't have any noticeable movement. I.M.O. I working on other thing but it will be level with myself in it.100_2282.JPG

071_zps4xlhif2a.jpg
talked to RPM, prolly wont turn this far once steering box and drag link hooked up. ill move to another dept. till I can afford more parts.

Yep--Tires will hit radius rods before the spindle sees that much movement.

I'll be interested in seeing what you do. I'll probably have the same issue. Car is looking good!!!! We'll have to get together soon.

093_zpsdb0lxhhx.jpg
should I just cut firewall straight across on top of frame rails instead of leaving that 3" piece hanging down? I think so.

092_zpsbl2m3eko.jpg
I laid pencil across engine bellhousing and straitedge to transfer to firewall. is this how you would do this?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back