Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

049_zpsiejyps4k.jpg

"Nothing is ever so temporary as that which is declared permanent...and nothing is ever so permanent as that which is declared temporary" -- No idea who

Next step is to mount double RR brackets to frame attach front axle and then get rear axle brackets located. Rear axle should be fun since i dont know what im doin.

Your build is so impressive. I was called out of town about a week after I picked all my stuff up. It's killing me not being able to do anything. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the rearend all welded up in partially in place. Nice work Cooter.

As I'm sure you're begining to discover ,sometimes it takes longer to build a jig/fixture to position a part than it does to weld it...do you have your frt &rear axles & brackets ,tires &wheels [or at leas know the dia.'s] ??
dave
are you going to extend the rear radius rods??

As I'm sure you're begining to discover ,sometimes it takes longer to build a jig/fixture to position a part than it does to weld it...do you have your frt &rear axles & brackets ,tires &wheels [or at leas know the dia.'s] ??
dave
are you going to extend the rear radius rods??
Front axle from RPM. rear RR has been extended. Tires and wheels are MIA

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back