Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Hi Cooter, just checking in. Now that I guess that I am officially "hoanless" is there an operation or a doctor I can see to get my hoan reinstalled ? Do I have to look into a hoan transplant ? I'm sure I would feel much better with a new hoan. You know how those foreign rebuilt hoans can be all out of whack.

On a lighter note, what is the history of that engine ? Have you made any discoveries ? Prudent thing to do would be to pull all the pistons for inspection. And check the bearings and the cam, etc. Maybe see if your friends have any good rebuildable 350s.

Sorry to burden you with my possible hoan situation. Sometimes I get depressed about the whole thing. As a matter of fact my hoan is aching right now. Will have to look in the medicine cabinet for a remedy of some sort.

Hear from you soon (God willing and the hoan don't rise),

John

Be careful of HRT (hone replacement therapy) I have heard it can cause all sorts of funny moods and an increase in certain types of ;drive'

"Hoan.... Hoan on the range, where the deer and the antelope play ..... "

I don't want to know what those animals are doin' .....

I know, they're playing .....

John

But to the point of physical exhaustion with absolutely nothing left in reserve ?

Not one drop of, ahhh ........ , hoan juice left to lubricate a cylinder bore, right ? Dry as a hoan.

Not even a spit or a whistle.

Ron, you drive a hard bargain with the devil.

John

Reactions: RPM
You talk about Hijack............this thread is in a downward spiral..........Cory you had better ride in on a White honehorse.................Bad I am...........

It wasn't my fault. Cory hasn't quenched our need for knowledge. Therefore I will stop whatever you think I have been doing and remain silent til the next chapter has been written. Then I will comment.

John

If a discussion on cylinder wall hoaning got everyone this fired up, I'd hate to see the calendar on your garage walls, or maybe the reaction to it... Lol

If you look close through my post's you may see a few nice calendars...lol..
Maybe that should be another topic in a members only section.

If you look close through my post's you may see a few nice calendars...lol..
Maybe that should be another topic in a members only section.
We had a company mechanic and he had the place wall papered. It was hilarious until the secretary/bookkeeper went looking for the VP and wandered in...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back