Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Might want to add some large holes for brake lines, fuel lines or electric possibly
running along the frame. But you already thought of that most likely.

417_zpsyv23arc5.jpg
428_zpseordtgp8.jpg
461_zpseter9nlu.jpg
463_zpszpoc1spc.jpg
477_zpsiaycbhma.jpg
478_zpsqh69fkma.jpg
779_zpsa40cibwq.jpg
780_zpsy4a74jvh.jpg
783_zpsksrbptmg.jpg
806_zps3s8wopgd.jpg
852_zpsk3nsgsye.jpg
853_zps4as1p6ml.jpg
855_zps4pg1diob.jpg
865_zpsqxilbhme.jpg
881_zpsrsppaaot.jpg
903_zpsdvt7amic.jpg
981_zpsxeurqkuh.jpg
982_zpsc03cmqjm.jpg
1052_zpskntlenyl.jpg
1097_zpssnjbnidu.jpg
been hard at it...

Looks like things are progressing nicely, Cooter. I see that you have a young "apprentice" there learning how things are done. Keep up the good work.

Jim

Looking good cooter, its good to see the site back up. I've been making some progress on my car too. Not good at putting up pics.

Im learning the pic thing also. Me and jarrett glad sight back up and running... Lets see them pics. Gotta get ready for indy

Cooter, your bucket looks amazing. Thanks for the message about the site being back up. We still need to get together some time. I need to pick your brain about mounting the MC bracket. How far back from the firewall did you end up going?

Cooter, your bucket looks amazing. Thanks for the message about the site being back up. We still need to get together some time. I need to pick your brain about mounting the MC bracket. How far back from the firewall did you end up going?
thanks man.. i tried to measure real quick. from firewall to the back of pedal was 3- 3/16" cant get under ther real easy. our pedal should be cut out pretty much the same.. you welcome to come by shop anytime you want.

i measured again after i looked at my pics on here 3-5/8" from firewall to front of bracket that ron built.. look at pic where i have c clamp holding pedal box to frame.. you can see my marks and the clamp that my firewall butted up against as a stop.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back