Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Header Design & Build

Incredible job.
It would be interesting to dyno to compare the new one to some typical Tbucket headers (like the sprint style).

Looks good! I can see the attention to detail and imagine the time and effort invested.
It's been fun and tedious at the same time, but more tedious at the end of this project.

Incredible job.
It would be interesting to dyno to compare the new one to some typical Tbucket headers (like the sprint style).
Thanks !!!

I still have my sprint style headers, so someday when the engine is out for some reason I hope to test.

Well Indy, I've slept on it and frankly these look like Basil did the plumbing repair at Fawlty Towers. But they will look smashing on your bucket. You inspire me to carry on with my puny plans.

OK, Indy, I win! Finished my pipes. Well, at least the part I'm doing:
Supertrapp assy.JPG
That's a 12-disc assembly. Have no idea how many discs I'll run.
And from now on my pipes will be in my project thread.

OK, Indy, I win! Finished my pipes.
It depends on how you define winning ??? LOL !!! Well that was easy on your part.

When are you taking your car to GP or Stainless to have them built?

What size collector did you end up with?
I'm going the opposite direction on the final collector ( I have 3 per side ), mine will be 3 inch diameter
and about 20 inches long.

I hope to ship mine back to GP Headers on Monday February 3rd 2020.

It depends on how you define winning ??? LOL !!! Well that was easy on your part.

When are you taking your car to GP or Stainless to have them built?
I always define winning to make me look good. GP in the Spring, when it gets dry here. Still noodling on the design, but you have me on uniqueness (is that a real word?).

Well.... yes! Are you going to build a crate to ship in or get a big box?
I'm going to try the UPS store close by and see what they charge to box it and ship. I have
located a local supplier for cardboard material if I need to create my own.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back