Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

single filament front turn signals

As long as you're using an electronic flasher that is designed to work with LEDs or one that will work with both LED and regular bulbs, you won't have a problem.

As long as you're using an electronic flasher that is designed to work with LEDs or one that will work with both LED and regular bulbs, you won't have a problem.

Is a electronic flasher just a timing circuit and does not care how much power the circuit consumes?

Yes, from what I've seen, they don't sense the current draw, they just flash at a timed rate.

I got a L E D flasher when I bought my stuff . I tried my regular flasher when I got lights on the back , seem to work just fine . Maybe it is a L E D flasher. Don't say on it ??

It's also possible that the LED lights you purchased and installed already have the load balancing resistor installed making it a direct replacement for a regular tail light. If so, then any flasher will work. I would try a regular flasher (less expensive) first -- if it works great. If it flashes too fast or not at all, then go to the more expensive LED flasher.

My regular flasher works just fine, i returned L E D flasher & got a regular flasher[that is loulder then a regular flasher] don't hear like i use to .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back