Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Great photos. Good to see that young man having a time he will never forget. Probably was dreaming about in that one shot.

Picture of your young man passed out in the passenger seat - perfect.

Which brings up another question. He seems to be sleeping in the relative comfort of a truck cab !!!???.

If you took the picture then that means you were in the cab with him. Sooooooo where was the T ???

Out back on a trailer ???

There is way more to this story.

John

IMG_20160710_091636448_zpsiexpwumz.jpg

That's Awesome, definitely the stuff that memories are made of. Start saving for the next one, won't be long before the boys driving ! Congrats.

I love my new hot rod and my T bucket friends...makes me feel alive
I am the kind of guy who does not make friends easy. I am very quiet and dont say much. But when I go to a car show to see what other people are building, I find I have a whole group of friends I didnt know I had. I can strike up a conversation with another T-Bucket builder and we seem to know what the other is talking about. The bucket builders are a special group of guys and I like being part of this group.

Bucket heads are different from all other motor heads. Don't understand but I have been one for 45 years when I finished my first one and all my deviations I still come back to the bucket. I even tried a Riviera but it just ain't the same. Anybody want a '65 Riviera?

Maybe part it out? What engine does it have?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back