GRTS 2009-10 T-Bucket Build

Progress Report 3-25-10

New Rear Skins

Tbucketchassis040.jpg

Tbucketchassis044.jpg

Starting Electrical Systems

Tbucketchassis045.jpg

Tbucketchassis041.jpg

Looking really good isn't sanding your favorite part?

Looking really good isn't sanding your favorite part?

I have very little to do with this. If this part of the build was totally up to my skills? This is what would happen. 1. Clean with clean red rag. 2. Shake can till marble makes noise. 3. Use roller to fix runs.
swim.gif

Great for primer too, no overspray. :)

Now THATS what I like to see. Tools around, wiring hangin out and work in progress. Love it to death
Gerry

Do you have shock collars to keep them moving. Didn't see one kid having to take a break to send a text.A friend of mine got his kid a cell he did 6100 texts in one monthg. Do you have them grind every weld? Doesn't that take some of the strength out of the welds? JMO

Do you have shock collars to keep them moving. Didn't see one kid having to take a break to send a text.A friend of mine got his kid a cell he did 6100 texts in one monthg. Do you have them grind every weld? Doesn't that take some of the strength out of the welds? JMO

Some Days a collar would be nice. text and breaks are always a issue. I'm not sure why he was grinding that weld on the brake line bracket. the only other grinded weld were on the Kick and rear member and it was to late to stop them. they are back by 1/4 plate on the inside. Anyway, hind site is 20/20. and i hope nothing brakes.

Estesken,
What brand and size did you put on the rear? I like the tread pattern........ruggs

teach them painting is easy all the prep work is the tedious part.

prep work is the tedious.......The very reason i do not have any experiance with body work.
pacifier.gif

Estesken,
As a long time professional painter I can tell you that they need to understand that the paint will only be as good as what they put it on. Most anyone can learn to manage a spray gun but the patience in the prep is the key....just my thoughts and what I know to be true.........ruggs (your the teacher)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back