Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The T in my head, thoughts?

I like the color, it should go with just about any body color if you decide to change later.

Boat seats? Why not; They Fit, They are comfy, They are meant to withstand the elements, They easily mount anywhere, They fold in half so while parked I can fold 'em and won't cook in the sun. They don't look bad and don't look to out of place in my project.

Looks great. I'm also using boat seats. Mine are light gray & are 18"s wide. They have lots of padding & low backs. I already have a pair of sliders from a jeep.

Donny Ray where did you get these seats?

I bought them from e-bay. They are made by Tempress. They are low back style. I've had them sitting in their boxes for a few months. They are also available in a high back style. More info : Tempress Navistyle low back.

Last edited:
Your frame looks great. I've used decals in the past a.k.a vinyl graphics. Cheaper than having the graphics painted on.

Looks great. I'm also using boat seats. Mine are light gray & are 18"s wide. They have lots of padding & low backs. I already have a pair of sliders from a jeep.

I have to admit that I'm a bit partial to boat seats, but I'm kinda used to using them in a boat . . . . :D

Turned this old project with a rotted out interior into a pretty fun ride.

The rears flipped forwards to access the hydraulics, bilge pumps, auxiliary fuel tank, and electric fuel pump.

MVC-313X.JPG

A man after my own heart. I did the same thing ( outlined the larger graphics with a thin pin stripe ) to a 2013 Scion f.r.s. The body was silver & the graphics were black outlined in red. It looked great. Just like yours. The b.m.w flying wings looks great too.

Please excuse new phone's blurry pics. Started wiring and mounting of electrical components:

Universal EZ-wire 12circuit fuse block/relays and harness. Speeduino ECU for fuel injection control, Bosch 211 ignition control module to convert the +5v ignition circuits of ECU into 0v-12v to trigger the MSD box.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back